Monday, November 28, 2011

Sticky Bun Breakfast Ring

I've gotten sucked into the Pinterest thing. I don't regret it really. It's pretty cool. Took me a while to get the hang of it, but it's so cool what you can find there! Such as an incredibly delicious, easy as can be, breakfast recipe!! yum!

I was able to throw this together Thanksgiving morning. So delicious.
This is where I got the recipe (via Pinterest) All Things Delicious

As you will see when you go to the link above, here's what you need:

  • 2 small tubes of refrigerated buttermilk biscuits or 1 tube of Pillsbury Grands buttermilk biscuits
  • 3 tbsp butter, melted
  • 1/2 cup syrup
  • 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/4 cup chopped pecans, optional
  • 1/4 cup chopped almonds, optional
Spray your bundt pan.
Mix the butter and syrup in one bowl.
Mix the sugar, cinnamon, and nuts in another.
(I didn't use nuts)
Pour about half of the syrup mixture evenly on the bottom of the pan.
Sprinkle about half of the sugar mixture evenly on top of the syrup mixture.
Place the biscuits in a circle around the bundt pan.
(I used Grands)
Sprinkle the rest of the sugar mixture and pour the rest of the syrup mixture on top of the biscuits.
Bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees or until golden brown.
(I baked for 18 minutes... yummmmm)



 Once done, let sit for a minute, then flip out of the pan.
It's so easy, there is no reason for you to not try this. Just writing this I want to go make another....

0 comments:

Post a Comment