Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cupcakes and Cookies

It's been weeks since I've posted. I don't like it when this happens because I don't even know where to begin... I finally recovered from my wisdom teeth removal. yay! It took longer than I expected. Glad that's over. Good thing I only had some cupcakes to do the weekend following...
These are Pinkalicious cupcakes if you weren't aware. I sure wasn't. Some book the kids are reading these days :) 
 This is the awesome cupcake carrier my mother-in-law gave me for Christmas. I finally had a chance to use it and I am completely in love. I've used it lots since. Obviously it works well for cupcakes, but I took out the red trays and put cookies in there. Wonderful.

Speaking of those cookies, I made those around the time I made these cupcakes. 

 I love doing baby shower cookies, but I've learned I'm not very creative... stripes and dots. How else to decorate!? Especially for boys... But I really like the colors. Unfortunately I had to color more after I outlined them so I didn't quite match the original colors. Bummer.




 I had fun with the pictures... until I got to the carriages and they were still drying so this is the pic they got :)
 Then I stuff them all on one plate for the shower. There were over 50 cookies.
I made these for a lady at the Chamber of Commerce. I'm an Ambassador and we have bi-monthly meetings. This lady had a baby in December and we're just having time to celebrate (after her maternity leave, etc)! So we did a little shower at our meeting. I brought these cookies and no one believed I had made them! I work for Panera, so they all thought they were Panera cookies.... Oh no. Panera doesn't make 'em like this!! It was funny because the ambassadors really don't know how I'm obsessed with baking!

Well that covered a little bit of what I've been doing in March. I'll start another post so this one doesn't get too long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment